- School hours are from 9.am to 3.25 pm
- All the students must reach the school on time. Late coming is not tolerated and those who came late will have to get an "admit chit" from the principal.
- Speaking English is enforced in the school and within the campus.
- Students must come to school in clean, neat and in proper uniform. They should keep their text and note books in safe custody required for the class they attend.
- The uniform should be strictly in accordance with the pattern prescribed by the school. Those who violate this rule will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Every pupil should respectfully greet the teachers of the institution on the occasion of his / her first meeting on the day.
- The school building and premises should be kept clean and tidy.
- Strict silence, discipline must be observed in and around the school campus, school bus, library, lab etc...
- Students are not permitted to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of principal.
- No student shall stay back in the school premises after school hours unless advised by the principal.
- Students should step in and out of the school vehicle only at the pre-defined bus stops.
- Any change in the bus route must report the office earlier.
- Students by private vehicle will not allow traveling by school bus without taking special permission.
- Attendance in school assembly, school arts fest, school sports meet and all school functions is compulsory.
- Irregular attendance, in subordination to authorities, will full damages to school property, habitual inattention to school work, obscenity in word or act, malpractice in examination etc.... Are grave reasons for severe disciplinary action.
- In normal case students need prior permission for availing themselves of leave. Leave up to two days can be granted by the class teacher. Leave for more than two days is to be granted by the principal only.
- The name of pupil, who is absent continuously for more than fifteen days without leave application, will be removed from the roll.
- Leave must be noted and signed by the parents in the space provided.
- there will be regular examinations prescribed by CBSE and monthly tests. Progress report, evaluated answer sheets etc... will be issued only to parents in class pta.
- a minimum attendance prescribed are compulsory for the promotion of a student to higher classes.
- students who fails in annual examination twice in the Same class will not be permitted to continue their studies in the school.
- parents are requested to go through this diary daily with signature and any communication must be done through diaries.
- parents are requested to read the diary carefully and to sign the declaration provided
- parents are not allowed to meet the teachers when they are in their class. Every parent is free to discuss about his / her ward with the head of this institution.
- parents are requested to remit the school /bus fee as per the schedule given in diaries or before 10th of the month announced
- parents are requested to ensure that their children bring all necessary books and other things to school as per school time table and by the instructions.
- parents are requested to refrain from taking their Children from school during the working hours except for emergency reasons. A responsible person must report the office for the same
- jewels and other valuable items must not bring to school. The school is not liable to take responsibility of the safety and security of such articles. Any demand for compensation will be rejected.
- parents may report any change in address as well as phone number etc. On time
- the school remains closed on all public holiday and no school business will be transacted on holidays and out of school / office hours
- The school reserves the right to compel the parents to withdraw their wards if their progress in studies is quite unsatisfactory and their attendance is irregular or their conduct is harmful to other students and the institution.
Our nation has a global mission of guiding and directing the world as she had done in ancient times. Our ancestors were adept enough to take up this universal mission.
© Copyright 2017 by Arunodayavidyanikethan.org - Made With catercode.com